Mission Critical: Data Protection,
Storage and Management
In today’s world, a successful company’s most critical asset is its data. Without reliable access to data, most companies cannot provide their products or services. SIS understands how critical your data is to you. SIS built a data storage practice focused on the sole philosophy of data protection. SIS can work with your team to help build data protection solutions to meet internal service level objectives or external published service level agreements regardless of your company’s size.
With over 100 years of combined storage experience and thousands of successfully completed projects, SIS storage consultants can assist you with discovering and highlighting risk or inadequacies in your existing data protection strategy, helping your team build a strategy and develop SLA, RPO and RTO goals, or educate your team on market trends and technology offerings without all the manufacturer marketing hype. SIS offers full consulting services and solution architecture focusing of the following topics:
- Block storage or Storage Area Networks (SAN).
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) or Content Addressable Storage (CAS).
- Data replication and all the related connectivity for local or wide area.
- Data virtualization, mobility and lifecycle management in multi-tiered storage environments.
- Data migration / storage array or backup technology refreshing.
- Disaster Recovery / Avoidance.
- Traditional backup methodologies including backup software and tape libraries/auto loaders.
- Storage Resource Management (SRM) Tools.
By partnering with industry leaders, SIS is able to deliver the highest level of hardware and software solutions. These solutions meet today’s business requirements while scaling into tomorrows, enabling your organization to strengthen its data protection and accessibility methodologies along the way. SIS has architected everything from fully replicated multi-petabyte disaster avoidance solutions to smaller scalable data storage and/or backup solutions; most of which have exceeded the desired recovery time and point objectives.